Ingredients (serves 4):
2 cups milk
3/4 cup whipping cream
1/4 cup cornstarch
1/2 cup Baker's white chocolate, chopped (approximately 10 squares)
3-4 drops of rose essence
a pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients except chocolate and rose essence.
- Heat non-stick sauce pan on medium heat, add the rest of the ingredients and bring to a boil. Continue stirring.
- Stir continuously for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove the sauce pan from the heat and add white chocolate and rose essence. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add your pudding to your desired serving cups and let it cool at room temperature for 10 mins.
- Cover up the serving cups with plastic wrap and put in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours to cool completely.
- Serve with your choice of toppings.